Carers Support Centre provides information and advice to carers of any age living in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire areas. We do this by:
- Providing information on services available
- Supporting carers to access the help they need
- Involving carers in the planning and development of services
- Offering practical support: training, counselling, carers’ breaks and holidays, emergency card, quarterly newsletter.
Our future plans include:
- Further develop Carers Holidays
- Develop other social enterprise activities
- Support carers through the personalisation process, developing a range of flexible breaks and support services that meet their individual needs.
Carers Support Centre is a registered charity and a network member of Carers Trust (formerly the Princess Royal Trust for Carers).