The Carers’ Support Centre is committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many users as possible – regardless of ability or browsing technology.
This site aims to achieve overall compliance with the Web Accessibility Initiative’s (WAI – AAA) guidelines.
This site has been designed to be used with different browsers and it also behaves well on a mobile phone.
If you would like to change the text size used on this website, you can change the font size via your web browser’s menu:
- Internet Explorer users: go to View > Text Size
- Opera users: go to View > Zoom
- Mozilla users: go to View > Increase Text Size
- Firefox users: go to View> Increase Text Size
- Firefox users on Mac> Accessibility> Increase Text Size
The main sections of the site are always available via the main navigation menu that runs along the top of the page. To support the navigation, a sitemap has been provided.
Documents stored on this website are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). These files can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat reader which is a free resource that is available from the Adobe website.
All images include the “ALT” attribute.