Please see below for details of any paid or unpaid posts at the Carers Support Centre. This page is updated as vacancies arise, so please revisit regularly if you are interested in working or volunteering with us.
Please read prior to applying for any post:
- Job descriptions/person specification and application packs are available to download (below).
- The application form can be downloaded, completed electronically and returned by email to email@example.com (preferred option). There is no requirement to return a hard copy as well.
- All applications must be received in our offices no later than the closing date/time – late applications and CVs are not accepted.
PAID JOB VACANCIES
Health Team Administrator
22.5 hours per week – over three or four days, £15,179 – £16,541 pro-rata per annum, based on experience. Closing date: 12 noon on 31st October 2016. Interviews: 17th November 2016. (please note change of interview date – these will now be on 17th not 9th November 2016)
Please find below a job description/person specification and application form.
Marketing & Communications Worker
18.75 hours per week – (2.5 days per week), £16,938 pro-rata per annum, 6 months initial contract. Closing date: 10am on Monday 14th November 2016. Interviews: Monday 21st November 2016.
We currently have vacancies on our Board of Trustees. This is an exciting time to be involved in the management of Carers Support Centre and the Board of Trustees is playing a pivotal role in the development of the organisation.
The Chair is particularly interested in recruiting members with experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Caring, either currently or perhaps a former carer
- Social Enterprise
- Business planning and Service Development
- HR and Personnel
- Community development, more specifically experience of working with Black and Minority Ethnic communities
- Health and Social Care
CSC trustees are all unpaid volunteers, however we are able to reimburse reasonable out of pocket expenses.
So, if you are ready to join our dynamic and creative team here at CSC, to help carers get more out of life, please call Keith Sinclair – Chief Executive on: 0117 9589971 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other volunteering opportunities
We are always looking for volunteers to help us run our range of services for carers. See volunteering opportunities.