Please see below for details of any paid or unpaid posts at the Carers Support Centre. This page is updated as vacancies arise, so please revisit regularly if you are interested in working or volunteering with us.
Please read prior to applying for any post:
- Job descriptions/person specification and application packs are available to download (below).
- The application form can be downloaded, completed electronically and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred option). There is no requirement to return a hard copy as well.
- All applications must be received in our offices no later than the closing date/time – late applications and CVs are not accepted.
PAID JOB VACANCIES
Health Team Administrator 22.5 hours per week – over three or four days. £15,179 – £16,541 per annum, based on experience. Closing Date: 18th Jan 2017 @ 12 noon. Interviews: 2nd February 2017.
Carers Activity Group Coordinator and Administrator – Thank you for your interest in this post. Please accept our apologies but we have temporarily withdrawn this post. It may be advertised in the future. Please feel free to revisit our website to check.
We currently have vacancies on our Board of Trustees. This is an exciting time to be involved in the management of Carers Support Centre and the Board of Trustees is playing a pivotal role in the development of the organisation.
The Chair is particularly interested in recruiting members with experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Caring, either currently or perhaps a former carer
- Social Enterprise
- Business planning and Service Development
- HR and Personnel
- Community development, more specifically experience of working with Black and Minority Ethnic communities
- Health and Social Care
CSC trustees are all unpaid volunteers, however we are able to reimburse reasonable out of pocket expenses.
So, if you are ready to join our dynamic and creative team h