Carers Support Centre has a dedicated team which supports GP practices in Bristol and South Gloucestershire to identify, inform and support all carers, including carers of people with dementia.
- Help you to identify and support carers.
- Conduct an audit of your current services for carers with you.
- Provide best practice resources, templates and bespoke materials to improve your services for carers.
- Provide carer awareness training for your staff.
- Recruit a GP Link Volunteer for your practice to help support carers.
- Carry out Carers Simple Assessments for patients who are carers, which can result in carers getting a break from caring.
- Provide information materials for carers including leaflets, posters, information for your practice leaflet, website or digital display screen.
Find out more: