Carers Trust, our national networking organisation, is offering products to carers through its trading arm Carers Enterprises Ltd.
Carers can take advantage of the following products:
Carers Trust has teamed up with Free Spirit to provide a specially designed travel insurance policy offering single trip and annual multi-trip cover for people of any age with and without medical conditions.
Free Spirit was the first scheme of its type specifically dedicated to those being declined cover elsewhere due to their health. It is now one of the UK’s largest specialist travel insurance schemes for people with medical conditions and disabilities.
Benefits of Free Spirit include:
- for people of ALL ages
- most medical conditions covered
- single trip and annual multi-trip
- choice of cover options
- special premiums for accompanying carers
- over 80 activities automatically included
- optional cover for winter sports
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
Carers can get 10% discount on products for people with dementia, through Pictures to Share.
Pictures to Share provides books, DVDs and pictures for people with mid to late stage dementia. These tools are designed to:
- make communication easier
- reduce boredom, depression and isolation
- help deal with difficult behaviour
- encourage reminiscence
- provide an enjoyable activity and distraction.
Visit the Carers Enterprises website to view the products and claim your 10% discount.