Other services

As a carer you should be able to get support from health and social services and from other voluntary sector organisations. You, or the person you care for, may be eligible for several types of support from social services. And you should let your GP know that you are a carer and ask to be put on their carers’ register.

Use the drop-down menu to find out about health, social services and the voluntary sector.

Also see the section on What help can I get which gives useful links to information about financial support and support at work.

Contacting Health and Social Care Services

If you care for someone who lives within the Bristol City boundary, contact Care Direct: 0117 922700

South Gloucestershire
If you care for someone who lives in South Gloucestershire, contact South Gloucestershire Health and Social Care
Customer Services: 01454 868007