South Gloucestershire Council wants to know what you think about their ideas for improving support services in their area.
The Council is interested in finding out what we think about their plans for:
- supported living
- day services
- mentoring services
for adults with:
- learning disabilities
- sensory and physical impairments
- mental health issues
- acquired brain injury
South Gloucestershire Council is particularly interested in hearing from:
- service users – someone who currently uses their services
- future service users – someone who plans to, or is considering using a service in the future
- carers, friends or family members of a current service user
- professionals (including health, social care, support workers and social workers)
- providers of a specialist service
The Council has put their ideas in a document called the “Service specification specialist provider framework”. You can see that document and the key points contained in it on the Council’s website
How to have your say
The easiest way to have your say is to complete the Council’s online survey
Paper copies of the consultation survey are at any local library or One Stop Shop.
If you prefer, you can fill out the easy-read version of the survey on the Council’s website
You have until 26 July to let South Gloucestershire Council know your views.