Make sure your voice and the issues that matter to you and your community are part of Bristol’s future by signing up to the new Voice and Influence Partnership.
The Partnership has been created to help make sure that individuals, groups and communities whose voices aren’t always heard are listened to, and are part of shaping Bristol’s future. The partnership started in May 2018. It has been funded by Bristol City Council and brings together The Care Forum (TCF), Bristol Multi-Faith Forum (BMFF), Bristol Older People’s Forum (BOPF), LGBT Bristol, SARI, WECIL and BME Voice.
As a member you will be amongst the first to hear about ways to have your say on the big issues affecting Bristol.
Join for free today to:
- Make sure your views and opinions are part of the decisions taken in Bristol that affect you and your community.
- Get the opportunity to attend special events that address the questions that matter to you.
- Be kept informed of how your contribution has impacted on decisions taken by Bristol City Council.
- Receive regular newsletter and updates.
The Voice and Influence partnership is currently working with Bristol City Council on the Bristol Transport Strategy Consultation which runs from 24 September to 2 November.
The Voice and Influence partnership has been set up to support people who live in the Bristol City area and:
- are over 55
- are a member of a faith group
- identify as disabled
- are from a minority ethnic group or
- identify as LGBTQ or other.
If you don’t identify as part of one or more of these groups you can still join and receive the newsletter and updates on our work.
You can find out more about the project by visiting the Voice and Influence Partnership website or sign up and become a member today by following this link.