The New World of SEN Participation Event | Tuesday 26 June
Organised by Bristol Parent Carers
Looking at the support required by your child/young person (0-25) with special educational needs / disabilities
To accommodate parent carers who work and cannot attend during the day, Bristol Parent Carers is running the event twice – choose a daytime slot (10-2.30) or an evening one (6-9pm)!
- Discover how SEN works in schools
- Hear what changes in Social Care support will mean
- Take part in workshops on the new Findability and Short Breaks
- Hear from parent carers about their participation work
- Tell Bristol Parent Carers your priorities for the coming year
- Enjoy a meal, have a therapy, browse information, and network
It’s all FREE
It will take place at Fyfe Hall, top floor of the Trinity Centre, Trinity Road, Old Market, Bristol, BS2 0NW. There’s parking at various locations nearby, and access by many bus routes, and the cycle path!
To book, call Bristol Parent Carers on 07914 320540 (weekdays)
Click here for a poster that you can print out and share with a friend, or display for lots of people to see.