UPDATE 25/09/18: This important consultation was the main topic for the Bristol carers open meeting on 19 September.
The presentation from the meeting can now be viewed below:
The specific services that are being consulted on are:
- Local Healthwatch
- NHS and Social Care & Complaints Procedure Advocacy (IHCCAS)
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Independent Care Act Advocacy (ICAA)
- Care Management Advocacy Project (CMAP)
- BME Advocacy
- Outreach Advocacy
- In-patient Advocacy
There is an online survey here.
Bristol City Council are also organising some further engagement events. For further information or to book a place, click on the links below:
9 October events:
- Main event: book a place on the 9 October main event
- Small event: book a place on the 9 October small event
13 November events:
- Main event: book a place on the 13 November main event
- Small event: book a place on the 13 November small event
The main and small events will cover the same topics, but Bristol City Council has organised both as they are aware that some people prefer to attend smaller events.