South Gloucestershire Council is consulting on a proposed Healthy Lifestyle and Wellbeing service that supports people to improve their health by modifying the five leading risk factors that contribute to early death and reduced quality of life.
They are keen to hear carers’ views.
The consultation is open until 15 July 2018.
How to find out more and have your say:
- Visit the consultation webpage to view the consultation document and Equalities Impact Analysis and Assessment
- Complete the online survey
- Download and print a paper version of the survey from the website, or ask for a copy from your local library, and return to the Freepost address below – no stamp necessary
Telephone: 01454 868 154
Write to: Freepost, RTXL-YJXJ-BXEX South Gloucestershire Council, Corporate Research & Consultation Team, Council offices, Badminton Road, Yate, BRISTOL, BS37 5AF
Attend a roadshow to ask South Gloucestershire Council questions or give your feedback:
- 20 June from 10am-12 midday at Yate Shopping Centre
- 14 June from 10am-12 midday at Kings Chase Shopping Centre
- 28 June from 2-4 pm at Willow Brook Shopping Centre