The draft version of South Gloucestershire’s Early Help Strategy for Children, Young People & Families (2019-2024) sets out proposed principles, intentions and areas of focus for the council and partner organisations. It is currently being consulted on.
It is important to make sure that carers, particularly parent carers, views are included.
The public consultation is open until Wednesday 20th March 2019.
How to find out more:
- Go to their consultation webpage to find the relevant documents and online survey:
- Read the draft strategy document
- An Easy Read version of the draft strategy is available
- Read the initial Equality Impact Assessment
- Complete the online survey to send them your feedback
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01454 868154
- Write to them at: South Gloucestershire Council, Corporate Research & Consultation Team, Council