South Gloucestershire and Stroud College offer free computer courses at local libraries in South Glos.
Would you or someone you know benefit from learning or improving their computer skills?
These courses offer the opportunity to learn skills such as:
- Using the internet to search for information and shop safely
- Using emails
- Creating documents, like letters and posters
- Safety and security online
Courses start in February and September, but you can join at any time as long as there are spaces available.
The courses are taught at the following venues:
- Monday – Winterbourne Library
- Tuesday – Downend Library
- Wednesday – Emersons Green Library
- Thursday – Bradley Stoke Library
To book or find out more, contact your local library or Susannah Griffiths: 0117 9092 272 email@example.com