Constipation is a condition which can affect up to half of all people with learning disabilities.
This training will help you recognise and manage constipation in people with a Learning Disability.
- Do you know the risks of untreated constipation?
- Are you struggling to get the right information and
NSPF offer a 4-hour awareness session:
- What can cause or worsen constipation?
- Risks of untreated constipation
- The importance of monitoring
- What hinders and what can help?
- How to overcome barriers & reduce risks
To book please contact NSPF for more information:
Telephone: 07917 274 145
Please note that this training is external and not run by Carers Support Centre.