Bristol Carers Open Meeting | Wednesday 19th, September (last updated: 18/06/2018)
10AM – 1PM at The Vassall Centre, Gill Ave, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
More information coming soon!
FAQ (updated June 2018)
- How do I get to the Vassall Centre?
Directions can be found here: http://vcconferences.co.uk/contact
- Can I bring the person I care for?
Due to the popularity of these events it is no longer possible to bring the person you care for.
- What about alternative care costs?
We can reimburse your alternative care expenses as well as travel costs – please bring receipts wherever possible.
- How do I update or cancel my booking?
Please email: DennisA@carerssupportcentre.org.uk or leave a message on: 0117 958 9902 to notify us if you need to cancel or update your booking.
- I need an interpreter, can you provide one?
With enough notice we can try our best to provide you with an interpreter. Please book a.s.a.p. and notify us of your needs.
- I booked but didn’t get a confirmation email…
Please check your email mailbox and junk mailbox.