Carers Week 2019 | Thursday 13th, June (last updated: 20/03/2019)
10AM – 1PM at The Vassall Centre, Gill Ave, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
FAQ (updated February 2019)
- How do I get to the Vassall Centre?
Directions can be found here: http://vcconferences.co.uk/contact
- Can I bring the person I care for?
Due to the popularity of these events it is no longer possible to bring the person you care for.
- What about alternative care costs?
We can reimburse your alternative care expenses as well as travel costs – please bring receipts wherever possible.
- How do I update or cancel my booking?
Please email: DennisA@carerssupportcentre.org.uk or leave a message on: 0117 958 9902 to notify us if you need to cancel or update your booking.
- I need an interpreter, can you provide one?
With enough notice we can try our best to provide you with an interpreter. Please book a.s.a.p. and notify us of your needs.
- I am having trouble completing the form on this page…
You can also book by emailing: DennisA@carerssupportcentre.org.uk please include the necessary booking information.
- I booked but didn’t get a confirmation email…
Please check your default mailbox and junk mailbox. Working days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.