We offer a wide range of trips and activities which vary each year. We are incredibly grateful for the support from local community fundraising groups, trusts and grants to enable us to give young carers a break. Examples of activities and trips we provide for young carers include:
- Young Carers Fun Days
- Young Carers Family Fun Days
- Residentials with Kingswood Camps, Magdalen Farm, Chicks and HoneyPot.
- Day trips to Bristol Zoo, Harry Potter Studios, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park.
- Young Carers Festival
- Visit to the House of Parliament
- South Glos Young Carers ’13’ Up Club.
- Allotment Day in Partnership with Simms Hill
- Health Eating Cookery Sessions
- Creative Art Sessions with
- ACTA Youth Theatre
- Pantos and Musicals at Bristol Hippodrome
- Bristol City Football Club tickets and an exclusive behind the scenes tour.
- VR Gaming Experience
- Mermaid Experience
Want to see some photos? Make sure you’re following us on Instagram: @YoungCarersBSG.