Winter can be a difficult time. When your time is already stretched, the shorter, darker days can make it to feel impossible to do something for yourself. But, it’s important to do things to take care of yourself. Whether you have 15 minutes or a few hours to spare, we’ve put together some ideas that might help you take a break.
- One You and Community Navigators Bristol can give free signposting and support to improve health, connect residents and help you get involved locally.
- The Link Age Network offers all kinds of courses and clubs.
- The Carers Emergency Card and Friends Ageing Better can give discounts in local shops.
- We’ve pulled together transport options and information about accessible toilets.
- Find out about accessible days out at indoor attractions, getting a cinema card, and access to the National Trust.
Read the article about getting a break in your latest issue of Carers News.