If you or someone you care for or support use Special Care Dental Services in the South West then NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE and NHSI) would like to hear from you.
Special Care Dental Services focus on improving the oral health of people who have a health condition or have circumstances which prevents them from using a high street dentist. It is these people that the NHS would like feedback from about their awareness and experience of using these services.
Examples of those using the service include:
- People suffering from anxiety and/or extreme phobia of dental treatment
- People with learning difficulties and/or autism
- People with physical disabilities
- People experiencing dementia
- Patients who need bariatric equipment
- People undergoing treatment for cancer
- Some homeless people
Take part in survey: click here
The engagement work will run until 4 October 2019.
If you would like more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org