The National Centre for Integrative Medicine (NCIM) have three courses coming up in September/October that are free for carers over 55. Register today!
- Sleep for Wellbeing – in person 6 week course in Knowle West starting 14th September
- For people whose sleep is affected because of anxiety, loneliness or loss of confidence. Join chartered psychologist and sleep expert Dr Sue Jackson to learn how to improve the quality of the sleep you’re getting. Limited spaces – booking essential.
- Sleep for Wellbeing – in person 6 week course in Southmead starting 22nd September
- Mindfulness for Life – online 8 week course starting 1st October
- This course will help if you regularly worry, feel overwhelmed or anxious, you’re experiencing low mood or feel stuck, your mind races or you feel consumed by your thoughts, and / or you have trouble sleeping. Limited spaces – booking essential.
Booking is essential so please email: email@example.com or call: 0117 370 1875
Note: The Mindfulness course requires a pre-course telephone chat to make sure it’s right for the participant and that needs to happen within the next 2-3 weeks.
Note: These are external events and not run by Carers Support Centre.