Check the latest discounts in Yate, Chipping Sodbury and St Judes, Easton.
These are on offer in Yate & Chipping Sodbury with further discounts in the St Judes end of Easton.
• Barber Joes
• Hobbs House Bakery – Handmade bread & patisserie
• Ian’s Fruit & Veg – Fruit, vegetables & general store
• Abraham’s Jewellers – Jewellery & watches
• Cards n Wrap Cards – Cards, wrapping paper & accessories
• Kings – Barbers
• Nostalgic Treasures – Electro retro vintage fashion and homeware
• Timpsons – Key cutting, shoe repair, engraving, dry cleaning & photo gifts
• Desi Dera – Indian & Pakistani restaurant & takeaway
• Easton Pharmacy – Pharmacy, cosmetics & toiletries
• G & P Upholsterers – Re-upholstery, repairs & French polishing
• Maheem Mini Market – Fresh food & halal meat
• Pablos Barbers
• Shibis Satellites – Aerial & satellite dish installations
The Carers Emergency Card is primarily used to ensure the safety of the person you care for if you have an accident or emergency, additionally it can be used to identify you for any of the discounts on the Carers Emergency Card Discount Scheme.
Previously called the Carers Emergency Card Benefit Scheme, it has had a slight name change to make it is more identifiable to carers. We hope that the new name will help remind carers about all the great discounts that are on offer if they have a Carers Emergency Card; almost 200 across Bristol and South
These discounts have been arranged in shops, cafes, restaurants, on relaxations and therapies and days out.
They are provided by local traders and businesses in recognition of all you do. Your Carers Emergency Card is kept in your purse or wallet, so remember to use it and take up these discounts when you are out and about.
Richard Abraham and Roger Fox of Abraham’s Jewellers in Yate said, “Carers are unsung heroes and
we want to support those people who are working so hard to help others.”
Have you applied for your card?
It is free to apply for a Carers Emergency Card. The card can provide emergency help to the person cared
for in the event of their carer having an accident or emergency.
See full details on how to apply for a card and a complete list of traders and discounts on the Carers Emergency Card page.