Help with research on distance caring

Are you caring for someone who lives far away from you?

The University of Hull is researching the experiences of people providing help, support or care to adult relatives or friends who live at a distance from them (requiring them to travel for more than one hour when visiting).

If you are over 18 and have provided such care in the last 2 years you can help with this research.

Continue reading “Help with research on distance caring”