Help with research on distance caring

Are you caring for someone who lives far away from you?

The University of Hull is researching the experiences of people providing help, support or care to adult relatives or friends who live at a distance from them (requiring them to travel for more than one hour when visiting).

If you are over 18 and have provided such care in the last 2 years you can help with this research.

The person you support may require help due to old age; dementia; a learning, physical or sensory disability; mental health needs; ill health or frailty. They may live in their own home or a care home.

You can take part in the research through completing a questionnaire, available here. You can also request a paper copy from the researchers. The research is taking place until October 22nd 2017.

For more information about the research, or to request a questionnaire, please contact Caroline White at or 01482 463830.