Healthwatch Bristol and Healthwatch South Gloucestershire would like to speak to people about their personal experiences of using local health care services, or those of someone they know or care for.
As part of this we are running two focus groups:
- Learning Disabilities and Autism focus group
Wednesday 1 May, 10:30am–1pm, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, BS16 2QQ
- Cancer health and care services focus group
Wednesday 1 May, 2–4:30pm, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, BS16 2QQ
If you or someone you know would be interested in taking part you can find out more information and book a place by following the links above.
The focus groups are chance for you to talk about:
- What is working well and should be done more, what isn’t working and how services could be improved.
- What the priorities for changes to services should be.
- How people want to be involved in feeding back about, and influencing changes to services.
If you have any questions about the focus group please email email@example.com or call 07756 796886.
The NHS is changing – What Would You Do?
The Government investing an extra £20bn a year in the NHS until 2023. Local Healthwatch groups across England are looking for feedback and ideas from members of the public, to help make sure everyone can have their say on how the money should be spent.
You can find out more about What Would You Do? And the work of Healthwatch by following this link.