Everyone Active are offering carers in Bristol & South Glos a 20% reduction on their monthly memberships (usually £44), with no joining fee.
If you are already a member, you can transfer your existing membership to the discounted membership without interruption.
What do they offer?
• Access to any Everyone Active fitness centre across the UK. Their memberships are portable so you can attend a local centre, but use any of their other ones at no extra cost, at any time.
• A discount of 20% to anyone else in your household.
• No contract or minimum commitment.
• A free first visit and induction at your local centre (with an online induction too).
• A free 30 minute personal training session.
Local centres include: St Pauls, Easton, Kingsdown, Henbury, Horfield, Clevedon, Bristol South Swimming Pool, Stroud, Circencester. Check their website to find the address of your local centre.
If I am interested, what happens next?
We will be arranging some drop-in days in March where you can speak with a member of Everyone Active, have a health check carried out and sign up for membership. Please contact Karen Hurley to register your interest: 0117 958 9976