The school holidays are upon us, and Bristol has a variety of activities and play sessions available for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Please download the flyer below for more information about:
- Short breaks for disabled children
- Your Holiday Hub for children who receive free school meals
- Organisations offering things to do for young people with SEND
- Advice and support for parents
- Organisations that provide listings for accessible and inclusive activities.
Have a great summer! Learn more about Bristol’s SEND Local Offer by CLICKING HERE.