Join us on Carers Rights Day for information, help and advice, a chance to question local authorities, to meet other carers and receive some well-deserved pampering.
Carers Support Centre invites carers and professionals supporting carers across Bristol and South Gloucestershire to join us on Carers Rights Day 2023.
On Carers Rights Day, Thursday 23 November, Carers Support Centre will hold a free event at the Vassall Centre in Fishponds, and online via Zoom, between 10.30 am – 3 pm where you can:
- Find out about
- Your rights
- Local hospital support for carers
- The Care Quality Commission’s new duty to assess councils’ delivery of their adult social care duties
- Give South Gloucestershire and Bristol Councils your feedback on your experiences of adult social care
- Meet other carers and enjoy free:
- Pampering sessions
- Mindfulness practice online session
- Information stalls
CLICK HERE for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at Carers Rights Day 2023.