Thursday 18th July 2019 (doors open at 6.30pm, talks start at 7pm, finish 8.30pm)
BAWA Health and Leisure Centre, 589 Southmead Road, BS34 7RG.
There will be refreshments and opportunities to speak to health and care professionals and support organisations.
For all members of the public including people living with dementia and their carers.
- What do we hope to achieve with dementia research?
- Pre-hospital and emergency care for people living with dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes: what is the link?
- Harnessing Positive emotions: the beneficial effects of nostalgia
- Robotics and smart sensing to support independent living
- Top tips for carers
- Opportunities to get involved in research