As well as using your Carers Emergency Card in an emergency situation you can also use it for discounts on services across Bristol and South Glos simply by showing your card. There are a number of new discounts available in the Old Market area as well as new discounts with local therapy and relaxation practitioners.
You can now use your card for a discount in the following places in Old Market:
- 25a Old Market Coffee, cake & cheese toasties 10% off all food & drink 25a Old Market Street
- Bagelicious Take away bagels & coffee 10% off all food & drink 24 Old Market Street
- Bike Maker Bikes – sales & repairs 10% off services & repairs 14 West Street
- Bristol Vintage Vintage & collectables 15% off all shop items 15 West Street
- Jokoto Tailoring Alterations, mending, bespoke clothing tailoring & dry cleaning 10% off alterations & mending (dry cleaning excluded) 22 West Street
- Montys Ercol furniture and collectables 10% off furniture 20 West Street
- Old Market Plants Specialist plant shop, indoor plants, indoor design & homewares 10% off handmade products (excluding designer makes) 48–50 Gloucester Lane
- Pretty Wild Flowers for delivery, weddings & events. 10% off fresh flower bouquets collected in store. 12 West Street
- Tiffin Time Ltd Fresh lunches (caters for allergies/ intolerances, vegan, vege & meat choices). 10% off all food & drink 13 Midland Road
Caring can be tiring and also take its toll physically. There are many therapies and relaxation discounts available. These are the latest practitioners to offer a discount:
- Bath Rd Pain Clinic Osteopath Buy 4 osteopathy treatments & get 5th free 29 Brislington Hill, Bath Rd, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5BE
- Bristol Chiropractic Sports and Family Clinic Chiropractor – general & sports injuries. 10% off all treatments. 2 Kellaway Avenue, Westbury Park, Bristol, BS6 7XR
See all available discounts.
This article appeared in the Summer 2019 issue of Carers News. Read more news for local carers: download Carers News.