CarersLine is a confidential phone and email information and support service for carers in Bristol and South Gloucestershire for you to ask questions or talk about any concerns about your caring role.
We make time for everyone who contacts us and understand the difficulties that carers face. We are here to listen to your concerns.
Things we can help with, include:
- Breaks from caring
- Ways of looking after yourself
- Information about benefits and debt
- Where carers can go to get specialist help
- Juggling work and care
- Where to start in getting help at home
- Support for carers in health settings
- Aids and adaptations
- Guidance with form filling and where to go for further help
- Managing other people’s affairs
CarersLine is open:
Monday to Friday: 10 am – 1 pm
Monday to Thursday: 2 pm – 4 pm
(Closed on Bank Holidays)
0117 965 2200
An answerphone operates outside of these hours and your call will be returned when the helpline next opens.
Alternatively, use our contact form to receive a personal reply the same or the next working day.
“Thank you for your time today. It was just what I needed – not sympathy or fluffy statements – someone to give me clear direction based on your obvious experience and knowledge.”
Page last updated 15.06.23