CarersLine is open at these times:
Mon – Fri 10am – 1pm (closed on Bank Holidays)
0117 965 2200
- An answerphone operates outside of these hours and your call will be returned when the helpline next opens.
- Alternatively, use the contact form on this page and you will receive a personal reply the same or next working day.
CarersLine is our confidential information and support service for carers in Bristol and South Gloucestershire. You can contact us with any questions or concerns that you have, to do with your caring role. We make time for everyone who contacts us and understand the difficulties that carers face. We are here to listen to your concerns.
We can help with:
- Benefits and other financial matters affecting carers, including debt
- Breaks from caring and other ways of looking after yourself
- Juggling work and care
- Where to start in getting help at home
- Support for carers in health settings
- Aids and adaptations
- Transport and travel issues
- Guidance with form filling and where to go for further help
- Managing other people’s affairs
- Other free services including one-to-one support, carers groups and the carers emergency card.